To provide specialist input and support in evaluating, selecting and applying standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria using independent judgement in making adaptations and modifications as it involves the design and analysis of piping systems
Client: Oil and Gas
Role: Senior Piping Stress & Support Engineer
- Prepares, schedules, conducts and coordinates all work relating to piping stress and support
- Skilled in the usage of relevant engineering software i.e caesar II etc
- Prepare and review of critical line list, stress sketches, stress reports, pipe support standard and index.
- Knowledgeable in job note and procedures preparation and application of engineering instructions on projects.
- Reviews and checks work of subordinate engineers.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by deputy (piping stress and support)
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelors degree (B.eng) in Mechanical engineering..
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers -COREN.
- Minimum of 8 years which includes 5 years of engineering design in the oil and gas onshore/offshore industry.
- Must be self-motivated, have integrity.