Job Type: 6 Months Contract (Renewable)
• Closely work with application developers to translate business requirements into technical language and validate requirements once developed
• Analyze, capture, and document all the business and system requirements and suggest solutions options to solve the problems
• Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development
• Act as coach and mentor to less experienced and/or new team members (e.g., sharing application and domain knowledge, provide guidance on day-to-day activities)
• Develop business cases and propose solutions, interpret requirements, conceptualize, and provide recommendations
• Act as team manager providing coaching and guidance to project teams with the ability to influence others to move toward a common goal
• Facilitate solution discovery and Contribute to the conceptual design of the end solution
• Write detailed Business Proposals, develop, and implement test plans and strategies
• Work with the Project Managers and Systems Architects to ensure that the business requirements are met in the technical solution
• BSC/MSC in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant qualification with an in-depth knowledge of business analysis skill with a minimum of 5 years experience on the job.
• Expert in Business Analysis methodology (IIBA or PMI) and the application of related tools and techniques.
• An advanced understanding of MS Excel and Visio, MS SharePoint is required. Experience with data- visualization tools/suites (such as Tableau or Power BI), requirements management solutions and, working knowledge of Agile coordination tools (such as Jira and Confluence are a must-have.
• Certifications such as CBAP & COBIT 5 is desirable