Responsibilities & Requirements
- Customizes and delivers education services to external customers.
- The Senior Consultant/Instructor is responsible for the success of their assigned Oracle project/training events and committed to superior customer service.
- Participate in the development of plans for continuous personal and professional growth.
- The Senior Consultant/Instructor is expected to master new services, technology and internal processes shortly after their implementation. Manage aspects of the customer event (i.e. instruction, application implementation, environment, setup etc.) to ensure success.
- Produce quality deliverables on a project (i.e. assessments, communication, curriculum development, Tutor, eLearning).
- Demonstrate the ability to teach new technical material, deliver new offerings and services, and/or implement new Oracle Applications modules with minimal preparation time and guidance.
- Meet utilization targets.
- Travel as needed.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
B Sc. or Equivalent functional or professional experience preferred. Suitable Candidate must have obtained one or more industry recognized certifications (OCP, CPA, CPIM) with 4 plus years technical or professional experience using Oracle products or related software
Candidate must have 2 plus years IT consulting experience or experience teaching adult learners
This position pays hourly and eligible for overtime