• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
• Devise and review specifications for products or processes
• Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
• Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
• Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
• Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards.
• Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
• Approve the right products or reject defectives.
• Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
• Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
• Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
• MSc or BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field
• Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a quality manager.
• A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
• Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)