• Implements on-site engineering, debugging and commissioning, upgrade and cutover, troubleshooting, network maintenance of Datacom and PTN&IPRAN products.
• Summarize and output commissioning, debugging, and maintenance experience and guide documents, and provide on-site maintenance engineers and customers with technical training, guidance, and exchanges.
• Organizes and delivers on-site engineering maintenance.
• Take charge of the daily communication with the customer, maintain and improve the customer relationship, and improve customer satisfaction.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in communications, computer science, electronics, information automation, and other related majors.
• Must have rich telecom theoretical knowledge, familiar with data communication product principles, TCP/IP protocol, routing protocol, MPLS, L2/L3 VPN, etc., and have other manufacturers’ data communication equipment debugging experience and certification is preferred.
• Must have strong communication, expression, organization and coordination capabilities, and good teamwork spirit.
• Must be a proactive and strong sense of responsibility.
• Must have good pressure resistance and the ability to cope with emergencies.