Job Type: 6 Months Contract (Renewable)
• Acts as a key customer interface in all aspects of the software implementation and maintenance lifecycle including requirements definition, documentation of alternatives and recommendations, & cost of ownership analysis
• Expert and knowledgeable in Jira: backlog prioritization and sprint planning, creating, and assigning tasks in Jira, burn down and burn up charts, project
• Elicit and document business requirements using user interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis to develop IT Project Portfolios for business use
• Provide support to consultants with regards to on-the-job technical deliverables such as technical Specification documents, Dashboard reports, project financials, and other technical deliverables for both PMs and BAs.
• Assists in the training, redesign, and documentation processes as needed for new technology
• Interact with the user to help resolve and explain training material, deliverables, questions, and issues
• Facilitate technical training programs in the areas of Business Analysis and Project Management as required.
• Assist the program coordinators with technical questions relative to Excel, SQL, Visio, and MS Project.
• Schedule various program and project-related meetings as required using WEBEX, Zoom, and Outlook
• Send training schedules and sessions to trainees, review training assessments, and provide ongoing
support throughout the training program
• Expert and knowledgeable in Jira: backlog prioritization and sprint planning, creating, and assigning tasks in Jira, burn down and burn up charts, project, requirements, and task reporting in Jira
• Experience facilitating in-person and online training while producing high-quality training material.
• BSC/MSC in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant qualification with a Strong training background with over 3 years of providing support and coaching to users
• Expert and knowledgeable in Excel and SQL: querying on databases, retrieving result sets, functions &
• joins, subqueries, creating tables, enforcing data integrity, and generating reports
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• With a good understanding of PMCL & SDLC & experience working with JIRA & Confluence
• Certifications such as CBAP & COBIT 5 is desirable