- Based on the project requirement to deploys, configures and maintains all the project required IT tools, including the BMC Remedy ITSM tools, monitoring tools and automation tools and related integrations.
- Particular applications to be supported and maintained include Service Desk, Change Management, Service Request Management, Dashboards and Business Analytics, and Asset Management.
- Frequent interaction is required with IT Service Center, the change management team, the asset management team, database team, and server team. Problem solving, communication and teamwork are keys to success in this position.
- Design, development, customization and administration of Remedy-based systems that align with Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Asset and Knowledge Management
- Continuous optimization of these (and future) tools to better align with IT Service Management best practices (e.g. ITIL)
- Customization and creation of Remedy workflows according to customer requirements
- Ability to estimate work effort for customizations, enhancements, and configuration requests
- Advanced analysis and troubleshooting
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation with respect to system design
- More than 5 years IT operation and maintenance experience, master mainstream IT operation and maintenance tools, automation tools, reports tools. Be familiar with process deployment and configuration
- Ability to manage and monitor application availability and have excellent ability of analysis, problem-solving
- With strong communication skills, be able to organize IT service desk, change management team, asset management team, database team and server team to discuss and solve problems