SL Reports Assistant
Roles and Responsibility
- Be responsible to initially processing and filtering the data
- Generate and issue the daily, weekly and monthly report
- Analyze the data to confirm whether performance criteria is fulfilled
- Generate reports for any adhoc requests from management
- Support SLA manager in creating dashboards and maintain all the historical data for future reference
- Act as a focal point for any tool issues and follow-up with tools support team for resolution
- Follow up the issues for improving Service performance.
- Knowledge of performance KPIs and implications of different KPI deviation
- Basic knowledge of solving KPI degradation
- Knowledge of IT elements in one or more product domains; continue to develop expertise with current and emerging technologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office with more focus on MS Excel.
- Good analytical skills and should be able to work with large amounts of data.
- 4 Years University degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- Other Requirements
- Ability to work off hours depending on Network outages and customer requests
- Customer’s Operations Team
- Performance Management Manager